Aging in place
Active lifestyle communities
- Know the do’s and don’t’s of designing active adult product.
- Why is diversity a great strategy when looking at your buyer profiles?
- Why is mixing product by density a good thing?
Active adult buyers used to be “wants” and “dreams”. Now it is “needs” and then “dreams”.
Universal Housing Design
- The inclusion of key easy living features that aim to make homes easier and safer to use for all occupants.
- Easy to enter
- Easy to move around
- Be capable of easy and cost effective adaptations
- Be designed to anticipate and respond to the changing needs of the home occupants